♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

For What


Just maybe coz of my stupid mind..
Think TOO MUCH..
Am i do like this..
True or False..
Am i mistake u?..
Am i do something wrong?..
DUNO too...
B or someone pls make me wake please..
I hate i be like this..
I hate what thinking in my mind now..
I hate the LIE..
I hate SHE..
I hate those memory..
BUT..what can i do?..
just readed daphe blog just now..
True..* are not everything..
I just leave comments at her chatbox..
Ask she think positively..
But..i same..I always think negative..
or maybe my life really just Negative....
No one will save me
NOthing can help me
No one will know me fully
Nothing can change me
No one will........................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment