♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

痛...


Yesterday..stupid connection AGAIN...

I can't even online...So..can't post anything..

Maybe..sometimes...a person was in sad mood..

what were the person heard also a sad things..

As me..yesterday morning with Hong...

Than we chat..dunno what topic..

suddenly he said....

我们一起忘记明天..

Yes..is right...i must forget about tomorrow

how i gonna face u...how those ppl treat u...and more about unknown tmr..

And...when English period...

Heard form teacher said what..

'Anything will happen..dun think that won't....'

Yes...it will happen...but i dun dare to face it...I afraid to wait anymore...

And..yesterday what i heard who else said anything...

I just feel that...they're telling me something..or use what they said..

to tell myself...lie myself...that..by telling myself..

'see ppl also wan u forget about.........'


Today...went just awake..

1st time...the feeling of sad still following me 'overnight'..

and the 1st say Hi to me when i just open my eye...

Gosh...bus uncle saw me..

and said..'Hey...ur new look..

(cause i din go by bus on monday morning)..nice...nice change..

all new style new face.....blablabla....'

Yes..I'm new...style...face or even my 'cool face'..

BUT....why is my heart beat and mind was still the old and same as

last time....I wan NEW...

I have new look new style new bag new everything...

accept my stupid mind keeep think about those stupid thing....

I wan NEW MIND BRAIN or HEART...I dun mind forget all...

and start from the first....new begin..but...it can't...

And tears miss me sooo muchh...it like me very much.....

Maybe uncle feel that i'm unhappy or too quiet..

so he keep talk joke with me...i know that..thanks uncle...


REach school...Yen and his bf and other ppl...

saw my expression when i walk to class..

They ask me what matter...

Thanks guys...I have problem and u guys saw and care

about me...really thanks....but...the feeling of sad still stick on my mind..

Feel someone not really good mood on that time too...

I CAN LAUGH HAPPILY WHEN HAVE WHO ELSE THAT
ACCOMPANY ME...BUT...WHEN I WAS ALONE...THE FEELING WILL
COME BACK...I DUNNO WHY TOO..SERIOUSLY..THIS IS REAL...

BUT MAYBE....SOMEONE DUN BELIEVE...I'M NOTHING TO SAY....

I JUST NEED A CARE...NEED A PERSON TO KNOW ABOUT ME....THAT'S ALL..



Since that day....i know...

U're not mine...as JunHoe gor gor said..

Wishes u happy...as JunHoe gor gor said...

I can feel...u....are getting far and far from me...

U are from important slowly change into a stranger...

U are totally different world with me...

U are just a person who passed by me memory..

Feel hurt when i feel all this feeling that u gave me.......

U dunno...u near with me and also far with me...

There have many many many wall and trouble between us...

Is hard to solve it one by one...or maybe should say..

I'm tired...Sorry..I'm so tired....

I dunno what u thinking...some ppl said...........

I dunno at all...what i need to do now..is..

Just..Let go...forget and disappear and go far far away from u..

Asked sister last nite...if anywhere have a special or suitable sch for me..

I wan to change school...to some super serious rule school...

She ask me dun be stupid...am i?..

I dun think so...is good for EVERYONE...i know at sch...

some gang of girl..unlike me...heard they said that i have too much male friend...

fine..if like that and add with all this stupid sadness thing...

I think i just change school or go away...everyone will drink wain to celebrate

Me out of this school...they hope it soo much and sure very happy about this....


Few post before...i tell myself..last about...........

Can't...damn it....碰触到伤口..又痛了。。

I just wish to make it better....have a nice ending...

Why so hard.......i dunno how to said....

Just....hurt and pain....

cause...i feel that...

u're goin away from here to other way...

u change a lot...become scary...

u going to leave me alone...

Not care about me anymore...

u maybe going to her side...

u maybe always msg her...

u maybe keep miss her...

This time...

I just can tell myself...

I totally see the wrong person...

Totally wrong of what my action...

Totally hate myself now....

I have asked my other sister...

how to forget a person...

the ans is easy...my sister too...

same as me...HARD TO FORGET....

will more think about the guy..my sister said...

How?..I dunwan my life become like that...

Today...sch have a 'kempen'..for our gal..

and talk some about gal too....the ppl said...

this is normal during this age have some one......

and she just talk and her expression or what...

she acting like a gal when saw her 'mr right'...

she just said like

'..Dun look at me dun look at me......my heart keep jumping and jumping..'

so cute she acting and suddenly...i miss last time me sooooo much....

last time form1 stupid me...maybe ugly but happy...

I just stupid...and like a guy until sooooo sweet....

what she act to us just now...it carry my memory....

that is my most happy memory...and a beatiful ending...

I like that feel..i like that time...I Miss so much that time=(

I hope...all just begin from zero...let me like other ppl from the beginning...

Stupid...sweet...and damn funny memory...

last time...i was like this....i Miss those memory....

pls.....mind mind...let me forget all about now those sadness...

and...pull me back or give me back the feeling that...

stupid liking a people....Please=*(

I'm a person who dunno how to prove myself..

less confident(or should said i know i'm losing...so..
i won't do or ask something stupid thing to u.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment