♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Monday, June 15, 2009

BB JEsmay ...sch reopening=(



Yes..
photo copied from Duwei..
Like those pic...
normal action..feel picture..cute smile and more and more...
Sch reopening 1st day...
Feel....new life begin..
the feeling almost same as my 1st time on morning period=.=''

Just...maybe something else different...
Maybe i'm more mature=.='...Think More about it...Smile more.....more acting stupid...
Can i still.......post SOME of ....u know...sure have happiness and also sadness...
This is L.I.F.E.......some ppl...will feel happy...some ppl sad...and me....is MOODY...
Not really serious as few week before..but the feeling is still have...
At first it was nothing....keeepp laughing laughing n laughing wif 'brother' them...cause of the
'da tou tie' on that day....how they n me edit..how draw ppl face....n more.....Vry funny and sooooo stupid....happy that time....ZhaoJian paste our pic behind his hp =P.....like r...nice^^....
The whole pmp was as normal..just teacher keep giving exam paper>.<>.<.....gosh...dun laugh me pls... my bm 61..so lowT.T.....sc 44 tooT.T....giv me die pls.....haiz.....keep 44'sei sei'... sure die lur like that...>.<.... Until....erhhmmm.....just bell ring and.. can bac home...waiting frd...as normal.... but the road..was..'unnormal'...
why does * walk along here....last time * wnt like this...
Last time i hope * always walk along here...but...
no even one time * walk alomg here...
And today...* walk along here...
* saw me...n i just act ntg...look other way...bit me pls=*(
but...whn * passed by me...* just stand on thr...n said bye bye to me...
Omg....why r...why...it is pass......
dun redo again pls... it will remind me about last time MOODy time...
I unlike to thnk about..........please...let go...
dun treat me too good please...
it will totally change my mood on one day...
I'm happy whn 1st period..and sad after last period...
Will u guys think me as stupid...nvm...
I know nobody will give responce...
Just asking....haiz...
W.H.Y

No comments:

Post a Comment