♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Sunday, June 21, 2009

19.06.2009

Gosh..
Dad n mum force me to go sch by bus>.<>..<>.<..b other ppl wife r not good!... When reach sch...saw Yen them...shit..they waiting at me>.< size="1">I noe maybe someone unlike or will angry but....thr r some reason...
Everyone come by my bus look at me....how dare me r...sry...
So..hope this the 1st n only last time....

Saw Ah Bo again=.='..hehe..he noe we wanna p..
go for play basketball...he ask us dun go to seraya sch...coz dangerous..
many student in our sch go there...he also hav a gang go p play ball^^

Good ex wad...teacher should allow... we just p for our health..dun hit me>.<
I wif 'brother'...some of them 1st time too...
We walk to thr...n...we keeep chit-chat...i n gor have some feel that.. today.....MAYBE will 'unlucky'...
we imagine maybe giv police catch or someone else mother=.=' Omg.....but...chat chat chat thn many joke... n we said must hav plan how...damn funny lur

...haha..... all the way..many ppl looking at us>.<>long pasar or shop...
JunKeong keeep said dun walk here dun walk thr..lolss..
coz he scare suddenly....DDooinkk!!...saw his mum.....luckily my mum at pandan indah..
All the way...

me,g
or,JunKeong,ZhenQiang,CYC keeeep act stupid n said a lot of joke..
dunno how to
saidXD...just laugh n laugh....
Yen n Yao was dating at thr^^sweet couple..

We reach taman muda....Omg...forget in this time..around 7/8am...
many aunty aunty at thr dancing jogging or what....OMg...
JunKeong n Yao abit scare...if saw their mum...thn we can die edi..

So...while those aunty aunty dancing we just lepak at the play ground..
and play the children things..XD..i sitting 'qian qiu'....
long time din play ediXD..dun said much...picture~~..hehe...
*use my suck hp..maybe not nice..

This was the playground...lols...

Gor said scare ppl noe he p coz wear sch pans..
soo i teach he make it short by joking...XD he really do it^^
hahaha..stupid gor gor
...n the leg is...
the sweet couple lolss..XD
After maybe 20minute...
some part of dancing aunty back edi..
we only go put our thing bside the basketball fell there..
Heard those aunty said
'Why today din hav sch meh?..many student come here play ball de?..'
Keep look at us gossip gossip...lools...=.=''We r sesi petang cannot?..=O
Saw Ah Bo AgaIn..=.=''
We all just joke said...
'follow us for what?...go seraya la...wan grap fell wif us is it?..XD'
Than he saw me...said..
'Walao...cham lo cham lo...may huey also P r...cham lo....
neh neh...those ppl la...teach may huey b bad n learn p...neh neh...'
Haha...Say the true...i also dunno y i will follow them straight...
they invite me many time...but i dunwan too...this time....
>.< A gang of boy..i thnk is seraya sesi petang...play basketball too..
they use half....Gor them use half..play n play...
Just take some...coz hp take pic NOT NICE....

I wif Yen sitting n chat n sent by bluetooth only....
Suddenly..The gang of boy said that wan to play competition wif Gor them.. Wah..hoooray!!^.^..can see competition again...miss soo much..hahaa..
I n Yen just help them count their mark by sitting n taking tissue,umbrealla n
a book(coz hot n din hav fan...not read book rXD)
Than begin~~...but din take pic..too excited to see..XD
Those seraya...short n gor them tall=.=''
and failed many time but no ppl said...
just act ntg...lolsss''
they said wan 51 mark...wah...
dunno till whnXD...when gor them in ball
me n Yen CYC say yeah^^....
there seraya supporter keep look at us...
Dun hit me pls....coz their mark as
2-12....4-16....8-22....n more...din really rmb..
Till last wow!!!
51 vs 32...yeng man...gor they win!!!!!...
Yeahhhhhh....coz seraya just focus 1or2 of them only...
other not really noe how to play....Between hav many things..
Too long...lazy to write=P
After that....seraya boy back..leave us...
they 1 by 1 see who can in the most more ball wif Ah Bo..
He like a jurulatih whn they competitioning.....Not bad...
Hehe...but din take pic>.<...nvm....hehe...
than Ah Bo go work with his frd...we still at thr...
go back the playground thr sit...they all leg soo tired...
N...i take some pic..Shhhh...
^^ JunKeong bside me while sitting 'qian qiu'=P Seee..hahazzz...

Their pose...lolsss...sry r...just one pls...nice...normal action wad~
hehehee...like this one...XD...my leg...coz this pic i take
WHEN i was SWINGING ON THE 'QIU QIAN'..XD


See JunKeong alone..XD...after this pic..
they all go n sit at other side...keep jump n jump...OMG..
Vry funny...all of us laugh!!...JunKeong said his future 'new generation'
All 'kena' edi....die edi....pain till he....XD

They 3 r..the normal action funny...n i sit on the 'qiu qian'
keep take their picXD...see what ZhenQiang doin...
One look down one look up one act yang zai...XD
Joking r my frd^^...u all r cuteXD
Seee...they alll..lols..i din play...i'm the mature oneXD...jkjk...haha..
Gor them all r...keep 'kill each other future generation'...XD..hahahhah...

We go to basketball fell again..
they said wan teach me n Yeb play basketball...


>.<...there one pair here one pair back of me one pair too Where is my pair??...T.T...hahazz...
Likely Gastby^.^....
Begin teach us...last pic~

Thn i begin learn..hehe...ok la..not tooo hard to me^^
At 1st they wan go CC...
but me n some of them dunwan so they just follow us=*)
Go Pizza eat~we r the noisyXD..
many ppl look at us...we keep chit-chat laugh act stupid.......
We call one large n one small pizza...XD...6 sup n bread...
Walaoooo....really expensive r....
70++...>.<...money r....fly edi..
but all of us keeep count n count...how can it b sooo expensive...
N CYC tell us said....
'next time r...if we wanna eat...RMB...dunwan ear pizza edi..'
Is rite....>.<....maybe 2mth once..XD..
We walk back home...that time their sch end...saw many student saw us..
Looking at us=.='...Saw Tik Bing too...wahh..looks so heng r he=.=''
Then.....go 7-11...buy water....enter sch put bag some frd saw me...
they just said 'ehh.. u got come?..rr....u bad bad r...'XD
Go basketball fell ....saw sifu...accompany he go canteen...
than chat alot...about his life...his happiness...his mum....how he share it..
Wahhh...really my sifu...geng...less boy can talk their problem to mum...
I need to learn more from he^.^
Chinese class...finally saw CH n CB....
Miss them soo much=.='...coz always wif them...
suddenly din hav=.=''...feel different....
during chinese class lesson...saw nicholas...bad guy heXD
Chat a lot too in class..........
I feel I'm super noisy...go whr wif who sure i CHAT...
OMG...my chinese paper mark^^...haha...happy^.^...
End class....raining=.='...luckily i hav umbrealla...
Lend to ZhenQiang 1st...giv he n his gf 2gether...
Dunno why like to help n also see their couple 2gether...
But not all pair la....just SOME...hehe...
My umbrealla too small...can 2ppl..we hav 3ppl=.=
CB wanna b 'Lin Yu ZHong'...thn CH wif me....
Till half wan go back help 'Lin Yu Zhong'...
But he walk far away edi..CH follow too=.=
Me alone...nvm la...thn saw Ah Yun...
ask he wan me help to take umbrealla or not...
he just said..he was normal b 'Lin Yu Zhong'...aiyo..
i said will sick...he said normal thing for he edi...wah...
thn he lend my hp to call his father...
Now only i noe HE DUN HAV HP...wahhh..
when he tell me he dun hav...my mouth so big...
unbelieveble.....he so famous in playing basketball...
n geng sure his family giv he hp as a gift or wad de mar..
why dun hav=.='''....he was a nice guy...

Huhuu...aiyo..many thing to said..soo my post vry long...i notice it...paiseh r..hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment