♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Saturday, April 18, 2009

WoooHOO....

In love with basketball~

Omg...today are the FinaL...
Sure i go to support my 2 idol~~(no la...jst wanna c which team will win)
Around 7.45am i reach...lols..late le...
but they start frm 8.00am
Than."Piiippp....."
+G.A.M.E S.T.A.R.T+
wow...i choose a nice feng shui place..xixi...easy for sitting thr
frm hour to hour wont get sun burn again..
wow...so Great are them...
My 2 idol team..
one..Shine O V(if no wrong)...Woooooooo...
one more...Ball for Real 2.....ahhhhhhh.....
Support u 2 team..^^
Lols..since yesterday frm today i'm so high ..so happy..
Gonna sot liao..keep thnk basketball basketball n basketball...
haha..and for sure..today i more smart..
bring all 'ka chang' come..
small fan...tissue...water...cube(whn they rest or what can train XD)..
haha...jst forget bring popcorn(lolss..so sot la me..keep joking=.=)
than keep kan jeong...ask ppl add oil n say YES!!..XD
I also ask my frd help me take video than belanja she eatXD
Got once is my 2 idol compatition...T.T
duno wan to support which way..than i 2 aso support...
which whr in i also say YEAHH!!
hahaha....i hav many video abt 2 team of my idol teams....
frm 2 or 3 hp..and camera...
wow...but hor..i thnk cnt put at here..
hahaxx...got what i talking de voice...n shaking..paiseh~
Wow....!!!!!!!
I'm so HIGH........
How great they are....
Almost same the point...come on...come on...
haha...than all the day i'm at thr....
how enjoy ....ask John add oil...giv them water...
My Idol man~
And enjian team too...
wow..their member all good...
Can in manytime 3points ball...(frm far away throw the ball)
and they hav standard...waooo...if can let u all c the video
or u r at the park thr...
myb u will understand what i say@_@
Whn rest...they pratise ball..
Than a Will suddenly duno how the ball fly so fast...
Than...'Bom!!!...doink doink doink.....'
Kena me n my frd...T.T
so Pain..ouch>.<
So hard he throw the ball...wuu...
But i jst kena 'bom' bac..my frd cham...face...=.=
Until 1.00pm like that...almost finish..
wah...all of us so kan jeong...
They all so 'bok meng'..
Look scary...(>.<)
....than i gonna bac....
mum call...
hope enjian team win...coz john team myb 3/4..
than enjian myb 1/2...

Until nite about 10pm..
Only i noe the news...lolsss..late...nvm..
early thn other...
Result:
1st >> Ah Yun team
2nd >> Kok Sam team
3rd >>Enjian team*
4th >>Johnathon team*

Got 9 team there...
woooww...well done guys...
Support u all...u all done it vry good...
Huhhh~~first time feel like basketball vry much..
Really..hard to imagene the feeling...
haha///
thz for viewing..Gonna sot sot...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment