♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Saturday, April 18, 2009

I ♥♥ "U"

Basketball..

huuuu!!such a great activity..

it so much~

muackss....today sch hav basketball compatition..
than i feel boring if everyweek go chinese cls..than i always the latest one..so..today..
Hehe...I'm bad...i straight go to see basketball compatition...wow!!
really...so enjoy++ happy+++.....
Love it....
And some of them are SOO GreAt TekNik.....omg....they..i mean mayb 2 of them are my idol now!..
1st time like basketball so much...and saw they goin on their i\own way(their dreams..)...And they give me much of POWER...wao...i wanna be like them too...i Must...I can..I will..XD

Ecpeacially Enjian(erm..how to say..."zhou shou"state player)....he is full of energy...play with full of energy..and how great are he..if i din saw it...really hard to believe that he are sooo GREAT~....Support He^^Be his fans too(haha..dun hit me k..^^)

Than another one..i thnk is Johnathon...when his is playing the ball..In his mind..he jst thnk that..'we jst play k..dun b so serious...if lose also nvm...the most important is we do our best and get the memory.....' I heard whn he rest 5minute...he talk like tat to his group ppl...Like it^^(My 2nd idol~~@_@)....hahazz....

♥♥Love basketball


today..i can see all of them who join the compatiton...do their best...u all are great..even lose..that's a good expriren(
dunno spell right or not>.<)...I saw my 'brother them all...many latihan everyday b4 compatition....some of tham almost sick...(oh..no..)They jst thnk abt basketball...but their own healthy they din tnk so much..(nxt time cnt like tat k...)...And...saw some...erm...hehe..secret..after i say thn giv ppl hit>.< (^<,^) haha....anyway...i really happy today.. Myb the sun burn me Huh~~dark edi..but....i feel happy....enjoy it..thn that more important for me than the skin>.<...XD...Skin i thnk i can 'magic' it....hehezz... After compatition...i bac wif rong yao...coz too late n kahoo cnt wait me til 5....thn..lolzz...his father drive motor come>.<...ahahhahhh...than..cham lo...i cnt liaoT.T Hahahahah......thn he keep say sry to me(nvm lar...)...than lend me unbrella..than i saw zhao jian,tik sang,tik bing(his brother..jst noe...^^),"gam yu lou"...and some of their frds..
Luckily meet them..thn they accompany me....go 7-11
(up thr tat one) wait bus....than "gam yu lou n some frd bac 1st lo...XD..them 4 accompany me...wait a bus i thnk myb20-30minute..huh..they keep joke...play..like a kid..so QQ..look at them also fe el happy...hahazzz..

Than i saw this s a nice memory..than jst take pic by my hp....haha....natural pic...nice memory..
eccually in this
pic..they really duno i m taking their photo..shhh...silent pls...XD

♥♥thz...all my frd...mayb sometimes we have some problem..but we can solve it too...and also make our friendship more longer ...and know each other...(hope u all dun mind r..coz really many different frd i thnk almost everyday i wanna thz...they really help me tooo much...they giv me that what other ppl hard to get it...they care me...they help me...they accompany me...and a lots..say also duno how to say..too much they done for me...thanks....so..mayb sometime happen what than prove what only i will write at blog how they care me or what~)

^^thz...u all..they sms me to pm too...but huh...today TOO HOT...or myb i get sun burn...went until whr felt get burn and hot...thn follow my mum walk pandan indah pm a while than bac....really so HOT!...hahaz....thz~

No comments:

Post a Comment