♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Friday, April 3, 2009

!!!..^^


Last period..'green shit' n some of his 'shit gang' play water..(damn it)..thn make me wet...shit!!....
Keep play n play n play...errrggghhh!!!!..
thn i be ta han...straight scold he...damn it!!! unbelieve that i scold he until..wah@_@..
many ppl saw it..LOL=.=paiseh...i really unlike scold ppl..but hor..really=.=..Dun think wrong k..
but i really so
HOT!!!....suddenly the water 'suckkksss' thn i wet at all...n i wearing baju kurung...wet at all!!How can i tahan he?!!
Thn kahoo,jin cheng n queenie all kena...kahoo straight go out..jin cheng lol..n me wif queenie cnt run..they keep run run run!..after that..some fa qiao gal at thr like act act like vry wei fong giv green shit poor...****..if wanna fa qiao go home la..Dun act act at there..at anywhr nobody like u k??..u just duno only..stupid!!
Zahin keep ask what matter :'l...thz~i noe u sayang me wanna help me..
than good lo...Me,kahoo n jin cheng so 'famous' edi..walk until whr everybody keep lo
oking..So cham..i'm a girl..wearing baju kurung n wet too..=.=..luckily zhao jian change his shirt for me to close it..if not..all see dao liao..

No comments:

Post a Comment