♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

D.U.N.O


Dunno o...
dunno...dunno o...


Huh...today keep say like tat...
Oh gosh~..
Who else can Noe it...
I also dunno...
Keep saying dunno dunno dunno..
What am i thinking
=.=
Than talk to gor gor...
He tell me more...n help me solve my problem..
He such a great gor gor..
he can see out that i have problem or unhappy or what..
than...he will 'save' me from the problem...thanks...
B Ur mui mui is most lucky for me...
myb other Ur mui mui also din lucky as me..
Huh...and he tell me that he was sorry coz of he n his Friend..
Cause my now...erm...thnk negative...
He say...ecually i have 'fans' but..
they like to play..
than play until the ppl so shy..
And like me also dun dare to say out..
Coz scare ppl laugh at he...
Than ...
He say Sorry to me...
Oh gosh...He make me..
Feel gam tong... his fault..
he tell me really feel sry abt me..
haiz...But this is my life...
Myb without what he done for me..
My life still goin on like this..
Whn tat time he say sorry..
omg...suddenly feel the eye "wet wet"..
Luckily ntg...coz finally noe...the problem..
But is not cause of me...
Is coz of wad their mouth say..
And make ppl shy to tell me their feeling~
~W.H.Y~

myb i must try to thnk other way...
Myb...i'm lucky...
My 1st..................
Still have...
can keep for feature he or wad..
Jst pure~~
Duno =.=

1 comment: