♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

^^

Hahaha...lets talk abt some happy^^

i thnk r..the basketball take good luck than me(other than that 2 )....XD
after basketball compatition...looks like change my life...i'm not sooo sad edi... myb must say...no sad anymore~....muackss..so I LovE basketball so much~~....and hor...other than this...My "flower" mayb is coming on^^....Let my mind more open...more frd...more happiness....hahaha....And hor...@_@)(shy leh..)(swear dun hit me r...^^)...hahazzz....today hor....got ppl@_@...Help...erm...the person who...i "noE" last time hor....^^...do something(shh...secret..)....
Huh..say true...i wait he for do something long time...by year..huh...Finally,,,..he do something now..hope wont late la...^^thz...LOVE ANgle..,muackkkss^^

1 comment: