♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sorry for my family...

Why..
huh..after yesterday..
today another 'new' problem again..
Damn it..
About family...
of course my family treat me the bestest in my life..
I love they all soo much~..
But..what i done for them?..
YAya..my mum scold me correctly sometimes..
I'm a lazy n shit daughther...sorry mum...I dissapointed u again..
But i really feel so tired n tired..duno why..
myb abot this few week....i totally 'think too much' thn cause self hurt..thn at home..u can c my face is...totally no energy..no smile...so tired n more....sorry..today..u 'scold' me again..i know u noe myb this few weeek i m so unnormal..but u din scold me also..till today..mayb i totally let u sad or angry...thn..u tell me many things abt life..and let me feel that in this life i really need money...........I vry hope that can help u n dad get a job n help u all increase the money..or for myself..i know that i was use the more $ thn other brother...what i wan..u jst giv me give me giv me if u can..thz =*/ I'm diffenent from other rich girl...what i wan...i must thnk abt my family..thnk abt this thnk abt that....I'm not as lucky as them..but how??..this is my life...I MUSt going on...i wish i can...wish...i can change it....I wish I will...
What i can say now jst SORRY...What u tell me..i will rmb..i will change it..i will try to do my best..i will..i swear..i will help u...i will b a best daughter for u...I hope it...I CAN...

No comments:

Post a Comment