♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Gonna have a Ballet Performance tommorow>.<

Huh...Ballet on point dance...
God..help me plz...scare....and and....my leg was sooooooooo pain...
Who else can help me pls....>.< style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);"> sooooooooo pain.......
But if u saw that myb not nice...but...they pain too....
if for last time..i saw ppl dance not so well..
Myb will thnk that "why they wanna dance"
(bad hor>.<..sry la...last time really duno what is pain..) But for now.... I will thnk that they are great~ So pain still can do performance... Myb like me>.<>.<>.< class="blsp-spelling-corrected" id="SPELLING_ERROR_0">think still have about 20hour than..
i gonna stand by...huh..
can i do it?...sooo scare so pain..
T.T
really scare.....scare i cant do it...
Scare i will fall down when on point...what can i do?...
And 2mrw after performance..
i gonna go SJKC kg baru ampang....
Support my "mu xiao"~
hope i can rush go thr and meet my frd...
huh.....scare scare....
Tommorow support me kays...
At pandan indah yamaha sch....

In front of the store(last time fajar)..
Let me show u my ballet shouse>.<

T.T..ugly hor..paiseh..."xien chou" edi...>.<>

No comments:

Post a Comment